Saturday, July 3, 2010

Triple play: part 1

I'm sure it comes as a surprise to absolutely no one that after spending most of the day here at my parents' house with Kaylee I have a ton of pictures to share. So let's get right to it, shall we?

A few Blue Jay shots to start out with, in honor of yesterday's theme:







I wanted to get at least a couple of close-up shots in here for a change as well:





As a Blue Jay got a drink at the top of the waterfall, a Robin came in to use the second tier:





Even though it looks like it could be the next image in the sequence, I actually took this photo several minutes later, after the Robin had gotten off the waterfall and back on again:



Finally, some pics of a male Cardinal:





I took this photo in the early afternoon, which as you can see had a cool effect on the Cardinal's plumage and beak:



In flight:





Loved how it looked all puffed up:



To move on to part two, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment