Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The birds are back again

I've got a bunch more action shots of birds for you tonight, so I'll just get right to it.

A Junco looking like it's either trying to regain its balance or is about to do the sniff test:



A very lucky catch:



As you can see by these, the birds often get into little spats about who gets to sit where, even when there's plenty of space to be had:















I liked how the edges of the Chickadee's wing feathers stood out in this one:







A male and female Junco facing off:



And it looks like she got to keep her spot:



A few more group shots:







And, of course, our Kaylee shots. This time around I got to photograph her in a playful mood, rather than asleep on the couch. In these two, she's keeping a careful eye on Mom, waiting for any sudden moves:





As for this last one... I can't really put my finger on why I liked it, actually. But I did, so I figured I'd share it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment