Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Puppy dog eyes

This morning my coworker Kim introduced us to the newest member of her family: Esa MacTavish, named for two of her husband Steve's favorite hockey players—Esa Tikkanen and Craig MacTavish. Esa was a total sweetheart, and I'm not just saying that because his appearance meant I had my photography for the day done before 10 a.m. (although that certainly was a nice bonus). I was thinking that Kim and Sarah should bring their new puppies to work on the same day sometime soon, but I realized that:

A. None of us would get any work done, and
B. So much cuteness in one place might create some sort of wormhole of adorable, which, in order to provide balance and make sure the universe isn't destroyed, might result in the spontaneous creation of another Jocelyn Wildenstein or something. And nobody wants that.

Anyway, on to the star of today's show:







You don't often see a puppy trying to turn someone's shoe into a chew toy while they're still wearing it...





Meeting our colleague Kate:



Stopping to eat smell the flowers:



"Awesome! I love being attached to a tug-of-war toy!"









Such a happy dog:

3 comments: