Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sunrise, sunset

I had an appointment during my lunch hour today, which didn't leave me a whole lot of time for photography. But this morning as I prepared to load my suitcases in my car, I took a few shots of the early morning clouds; this is the one I liked the best:



When I arrived at my parents' place this evening I decided to take Kaylee out for a walk. Even though the sun was well below the horizon, I grabbed my camera just in case something popped out at me. As we headed back home, I turned and took some shots of the trees against the fading light. Naturally, because of the low light there was a bit of a delay between my pressing the button and the shutter closing, so I didn't hold out much hope for the resulting images. But, miracle of miracles, I managed to hold the camera steady enough for one of them to turn out halfway decent:



Because I worked on Saturday I'll be taking tomorrow off, giving me my three-day weekend about a week after everyone else's. No complaints here.

2 comments:

  1. oooohhhhh....

    I think I like the blues best, but they are both lovely.

    ReplyDelete