Friday, September 17, 2010

Dynamic duo

Since Kaylee decided that 1 a.m. was an excellent time to spend a few minutes pawing at her bed, my brain is feeling especially foggy as I sit down to write this tonight. So I think I'll just move right on to the pictures before I do a faceplant on my keyboard:

One of several White Wood Asters growing along the sides of the path up into the woods:



A Chickadee that's clearly quite flexible when it comes to trying to obtain food:



A chipmunk I spotted going up a tree as Kaylee, Molly, and I took our evening walk:



While I was taking these next shots, the theme from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly was playing on a continuous loop in my head:



Edging a bit closer...:



And they each guessed wrong:



Molly practicing "stop, drop, and roll" on the lawn:



An action shot of Kaylee that I thought came out kind of cool:



And a picture of the duo in a relatively quiet moment:

No comments:

Post a Comment