Sunday, May 27, 2012

Back in black

Just wanted to share some photos of a black squirrel that's been stopping by my feeder for a little over a month; I don't know if the April day I took these was the first time it was here, but it was the first time I happened to notice it.

Scouring around underneath my feeder:



And when it went up the tree that's just to the right of my window; I did my best to compensate in Photoshop for the reflection on the right side of the frame that hindered my attempts to get a clear shot, but it's still slightly evident in the finished products:





One last close-up for the road:


1 comment:

  1. Those are just wonderful. So, when are you going to write that nature book for children, huh?

    Seriously, these are like the photo equivalent of Beatrix Potter art; you've really captured the personality of the squirrel.

    ReplyDelete